Monday 15 August 2011

Food Macros and the Weekend!

Hi All

Sorry it's been a few days since I have spoken to you all! Hope you are all well!!

This weekend I went to the BullDog Bash!! WHOAAAA!!! It was brilliant! Bikers absolutely rock! Status Quo were also amazing! I was there with Help for Heroes collecting and selling merchandise! Here are a few pics!






The best bit of the BullDog Bash was being able to also watch the Big Boss compete!! I was so proud!! Hopefully he will add a comment and tell you all about what exactly he did and how he got on!!



The "worst" bit of the weekend was the Mr Fudgeman! The diet went bye bye big time but oh my Status Quo on a sugar rush!!






Soooo, what else have I been up to?! Well not my essay thats for sure! I promise I will focus on it tomorrow!! Anyway, I spent the weekend trying to work out my food macros! Who knew they would be so complicated and who knew that a banana had sooooooooo many carbs!! Anyway I think I have worked it out so I will give it a go and see!

I know this was a short entry but just wanted to check in and say hi!

x x x x x Love you all x x x  x

No comments:

Post a Comment