Sunday 7 August 2011

"Everything in Moderation!"

"Everything in Moderation!" or "Moderation is best", I have never heard these two phrases so much in my life as this weekend and well month in general to be honest. Now I know its my own fault as I asked everyones opinion on whether or not I should drink this weekend and these two answers came back mostly!

But serious have you ever actually thought about it. They are kinda of silly things to say, a bit like "It will be in the last place you look!" Really cause once I have found what I am looking for will I really keep looking for?? Anyway moderation! I mean today when I said to a friend I had quit drinking (no longer am I putting a time period of this) she said " Well moderation is best!" Well actually its not!!! Lets take drinking off the table here... lets replace it with say.... Fish and Chips! If I ate fish and chips 7 days a weeks and someone said I find moderation is best and I cut it down to 4 days a week, that would be moderation and yes it would be better, but what if I stopped eating the heavy oil covered fish and chips with creamy mushy peas and curry sauce completely - would that not be better for my health more than the 4 times a week, or even 4 times a year???

Anyway this was just a quick picture question rant entry to let you all know I am alive after my weekend in London and at the rugby!! I will spend some time tomorrow doing a fuller entry with pics telling you all about it!!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Let me know!!

x x x  x

No comments:

Post a Comment