Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012!!

Hiya All

Well yet again I am back! Well lets start at the end, 2011 on the whole sucked! Sorry I stopped blogging but as you know Dad was ill and he had to be my focus, therefore our chats stopped and training decreased. Basically I spent November and December bulking! Oh and haven't I dont well!!



Gone is my beloved abs and now I have a pog!! Well not for long I tell you! Today is the first day back on the diet and detox. You might ask why the 3rd January and not the 1st and I will tell you. Basically, I have spent the last few weeks drinking a lot, I hate NYE but this year I went out and had fun and drank and ate too much. Then on 1st I discovered my wonderful friend was working so hard he didnt even realise it was New Year, so I went down to help him and then we celebrated New Year again. The 2nd, was a friends annual, "I dont want to go back to work party!". There is another reason for the diet not starting earlier and well thats cause I have a cold and when I am poorly I have a tendancy to eat!

But now we are back and we are going to make 2012 the best year yet. We will be strong and healthy! I have my goals, which include Spartan Races, Nettle Warrior, and most importantly to have a life which is balanced!

HAPPY NEW YEAR DARLINGS!! x

1 comment:

  1. In order to keep great shape you have to develop healthy eating habits. I’ve read somewhere that even if you attend gym every day but keep eating junk food – you are wasting your time. Lots of useful advices on proper nutrition I have found here http://bit.ly/1gM5EyX. They provide special tips for women and lots of motivative ideas!

    ReplyDelete